We have longed for an easy way to make good and cost effective ice cream for our whole family to share. With our Cuisinart 1-1/2-Quart Automatic Ice Cream Maker it is very easy to experiment, because in 20 min you can taste your result without cranking!
- ¼-1/2 cup Sugar
- ⅔ Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Corn Syrup
- 2 Lbs Frozen Strawberries, thawed
- Combine all but strawberries into sauce pan and bring to boil (approx 3-4 min)
- Pour all ingredients into blender and puree
- Pour puree into ice cream canister
- Crank ice cream maker until desired consistancy
I’m sharing this post on Cybele Pascal’s Allergy Friendly Friday.